- 2 cups of wholemeal spelt flour or sprouted grain flour.
- 3/4 cups of milk kefir
- 1 pinch of salt
- Add your own pizza toppings, but don’t forget the cheese!
- Add the following ingredients to the mixing bowl – spelt flour, milk kefir, and salt . (You may also include some kefir grains to it)
- Mix all the ingredient then knead it well so it can be form to be a dough.
- Once the dough becomes doughy and springy, get a towel then place it in the mixing bowl. (For ferment purpose)
- Leave the dough to be ferment for 5-6 hours in a warm room.
- After the fermentation is done, we are now ready to cook the dough.
- Slice the dough into 2-3 pieces.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius for 5-10 minutes.
- Roll each dough into a pizza shapes, you may add some flour in the rolling surface.
- After forming the pizza shape, we can now put it in the pizza tray to adjust the final touching.
- Add some toppings to your pizza dough like cheese, onions, tomatoes and cooked ground beef.
- We cook the pizza using an oven that has about more or less 200 degrees Celsius.
- I normally cook it for 15 minutes but you may adjust it depending on your preference.
As we all know that pizza is a high calories, yet all time favorite food! But in this recipe, I just focus on the dough, I didn’t use any oil or butter to it because I prefer to eat it this way and the cheese itself can produce oil when we bake it but you can also add it for better taste. I’m a big fan of pizza but I still hate oil stuff so just bear with it. Lol Enjoy eating your homemade pizza!